Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Prom

Samantha and Chance went to prom. Samantha had a blast, they had a large group (30 people). Friday night they went to Comedy Sports and Sat. was prom. They had dinner at Magelby's in Provo and the dance was a UVSC ballroom. Mandy did Samantha's hair and makeup, she looked beautiful. I think it was a miracle what Mandy did with her hair , it is so short we didn't think she would be able to get it all up and looking good. It turned out so great, Samantha was so pleased. Mandy is turning into a great little hair stylist! Go see her at Paul Mitchell hair school in Provo and get a hair cut or something (it's cheep)




2 comments:

Jessie said...

What a darling dress! Whenever I read your blog it just brings me right back to my high school days.....

Tolly & Lennon said...

Wow -- she looks so grown up and classy!! And I am amazed at the hair; Mandy, come live in Las Vegas and do mine!!!