Thursday, May 1, 2008

Spring Break

Our Spring Break this year was really the girls Christmas! We have been planning this for awhile. We went to San Clemente Calif. for three days and then went on a cruise to San diego, Catilina Island, & Ensenata. It was fun but, stressful! Sam got laid off his job at Christmas time and hasn't found a permanent job yet! So needless to say , it was a little STRESS. The good part of it was being together! We read two books aloud on the drive to Calif. one of which was AnnDee's new book "Everything Is Fine" It was amazing! We all loved it. I think the best part was having our kids all to ourself with out any interruptions.


SAN CLEMENTE

The first picture you see is the girls in the car. I had to take a picture of this because Samantha had to sit in the middle the whole way! YES I SAID, "THE WHOLE WAY" poor little girl. You see she is our little peacemaker of the family. We had to use her to separate Mandy and Courtney, I know what you are thinking MANDY IS ALMOST TWENTY and she is fighting with a thirteen year old. YES OH YES ALL DAY AND NIGHT THEY FIGHT!! Yes, Samantha has the longest legs out of them all. She road the whole way in the MIDDLE to keep peace. It worked




2 comments:

Jessie said...

Such gorgeous girls you have! Sounds like a fun trip! I am so sorry to hear about Sam's job! I hope he finds something soon. That must be really stressful!

MediocreMama said...

I am so jealous to see you guys all on the beach. Las Vegas is sunny but we have no ocean! You can't top that.

Truly, your girls are so beautiful and grown up. And don't worry...I'm 27 and still fight with my sisters once in a while.