Thursday, May 22, 2008

Preschool is over

This is the last year I will be teaching. We had our last day on Wednesday. We had a graduation and a party. I will miss teaching these little kids and I will miss there hugs. I will miss them telling me they love me. I have been teaching preschool for ten years. I guess it is time to move on to something else. Hmmmm, I wonder what I will do now? any ideas? I am kind of weird I like to be home when my girls get home so they can tell me about there day.



3 comments:

Jessie said...

I didn't even know you taught preschool Paulette...
Why are you leaving it?
Cute kids.
I miss hiking in the mountains of Utah.....looks like fun.

Jessie said...

Time for a new post Paulette!!!
:)

Jessie said...

Paulette your killing me....we need an update on your life! Hope everything is going good for you guys and your having a great summer!