Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ensenada & Courtney's birthday

This was a fun place to see and it was good for my girls to see how other people live. We took a tour to La Buffadora ( a blowhole) it took us 45min to get there. We got to see a lot of Ensenada on the way. It was dirty with a lot of graffiti and it seemed like a lot of poverty. At the blow hole there was an open flea market. Let's just say we got attacked with people wanting us to buy all there stuff . My girls were a bit afraid. We made them eat some authentic mexican tacos and churrios. I think they liked it and we ate lunch for under $10. It was Courtney's 13th birthday, I don't think she will ever forget that one. Some of the men were trying to push her in there shops. We had a fun day but, we were glad to get back on the boat where we wouldn't have to be hounded for stuff.





1 comments:

MediocreMama said...

Gorgeous pictures! I'm so glad you guys had fun.