Monday, March 24, 2008

Tending Dan & Amy's kids






We had a blast tending on Friday!! Court took the day off school to help tend. Courtney convinced me I couldn't do it without her. Lacy thought Court was Samantha the whole day, it was so funny.  We would say" your Lacy and this is Co co", she would laugh and say "noooo... Nada"(Samantha)there was no changing her mind. It was so fun to get to know each of their personalities. We loved it!! We were exhausted when Dan came. I don't know how Amy does it all day. She is AMAZING...


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Dan and Amy's kids are so cute! I just want to scoop up that little Lacy and give her a squeeze! Your girls look like the best aunts ever! I love that you let Courtney stay home from school to play with them!

Tolly & Lennon said...

Awwww...I feel like I'm missing out on everyone growing up!!

Dan said...

If I can't get Lacy to do something or come with me I just tell her that "Samantha will be there" and she comes running. It's pretty funny how much she loves her.