Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sam's Birthday "40" years old. March 2, 2008




















SAM IS " 40",  he was soooo depressed about it. I tried to convince him that it was fun and cool. It didn't work.... Courtney wanted to suprise him with his favorite breakfast!!!  PANCAKES!!! Not regular pancakes, a huge stack of yellow pancakes with candles (his favorite color). Sam was being sooo stuborn he said " you better not do ANYTHING for my birthday" it was a Sunday, so it was hard to do much of anything. We gave him breakfast in bed, decorated , and had his favorite dinner.  RIBS!!!!  We secretly invited a bunch of people over for dessert. He was a good sport. Hopefully he had a good day. WE LOVE YOU SAM!!!!! Even if you are old. Ha ha 
THINGS I LOVE ABOUT SAM....
1- HE IS SOOO FUNNY!
2- HE IS THOUGHTFUL!
3- HE LOVES HIS GIRLS!
4- HE IS SENSITIVE!
5- HE IS LAID BACK!
6 HE IS A GOOD LISTENER!
7- HE IS HOT!!!


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Sam! Please...40 is not old! Don't you know it's the new 30.....I say that because I am 4 years away from it.....
You look exactly the same as you did in High School.
Hope you have a great year!

Tolly & Lennon said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Sam!!! If it's any help, I honestly think you look the same as you did when I was a little girl...so even if you are forty, you don't look it.

Tolly & Lennon said...

One more thing...Paulette, I think you should start posting some of your favorite recipes. I feel like I make the same thing for dinner each week! I hear you're the best cook in the world so would you share?!!! It would help me a lot!! Think about it...