Monday, March 24, 2008

Polly's Easter Egg Hunt

                                                                                                                                                                                                                          HAPPY  EASTER

I LOVE,  LOVE , LOVE  SPRING!!! 
We have a family easter egg hunt 
at my house every year.... I was sad
this year looking at all the grandkids.
They are all getting so old.  I am glad 
we still have a few little ones!!! I have 
this rule .... If you are a grand kid no
matter how old you are you get to find 
eggs. WELL.. this year we had golden
eggs!!! (with money) some how the 
older kids found out.  It was crazy!!!
It was a race to see how many "GOLDEN"
eggs they could find.  We had brunch, 
crepes and breakfast quiche. We sat
 on the lawn enjoying the sun. It was 
such a nice sunny day.

1 comments:

Tolly & Lennon said...

I love spring, too...I'm glad the snow is finally going away for you guys. Everyone appreciates spring so much more after a crappy, cold winter! Can't wait to see all the green!!