Monday, August 25, 2008

**PRAY FOR THEM***

Stephanie Clark Neilson and her husband were in a small plane crash in Arizona and were severely burned. They have four young children and have months and months of recovery. Stephanie is a member of the Clark family from Provo (Stevie, Matt, Paige)
This is so sad. I cried and cried about this and I don't even know Stephanie or her husband. I do know the Clark family and they are an amazing family. Sam spent hours at their home growing up and has lots of stories about each one of the kids. Brother Clark married Sam and I and gave us some great counsel when we were first married, he also found Sam a job with his brother. He is a great man!! I feel so bad for this beautiful family. Those of you that know the Clark family know how close they are and know how hard this must be for them.
***PRAY FOR THIS FAMILY*** they need our prayers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Paulette how sad! How old are their kids?
Did Stephanie go to High School with us? I can't put a face to her for some reason....
Do they live in Arizona?

Jessie said...

Darn kids!!
It's Jess

sincerely margie mei said...

Jess,
This is Matt clarks little sister! She was a lot younger than us look at her sisters website and it has a link somewhere to Stephanie and her family. We don't know her, I found out thru Katy!