Thursday, August 21, 2008

Open Heart Surgery

My dad had bypass surgery two weeks ago! For the last week of summer I took care of my Dad. The hospital sent him home four days after surgery and my mom was so overwhelmed that I told her I would stay and help take care of him. I was amazed that they could send him home, he couldn't even get up on his own and my Mom could not lift him. It was so hard to see my Dad suffer and in pain, I am so glad he is feeling better. We are going to Zion's with my family next week for Labor Day and I am so sad he will not be able to come!



1 comments:

Jessie said...

I am so glad your back on! I have missed hearing what your up to!
So scary about your dad! I hope he is doing okay. That is such a major surgery!
Love all the posts! Girls camp looks fun...your such a cute mom!
Your girls are so dang cute.
Tell Sam hello.