Thursday, August 21, 2008

Las Vegas




Our next adventure was Vegas! We spent a week visiting Sam. Samantha, Court and I drove down and we stayed with my niece Holly and her cute family. We shopped for school clothes, went to Lake Mead, and visited the Human Body exhibit at the Tropicana! It was sooo good to see Sam. We missed him sooo much this summer. Oh I forgot to take pictures, Sorry!!! I stole these pictures from Holly! This is the darling family who took care of Sam all summer! (Holly, Tod, & Lennon) We LOVE them! THANKS GUYS


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Why is Sam in Vegas? How long will he be there?
I wanted to go to the Body Exhibit when it was here and I didn't!
I love Lake Mead!!

Jessie said...

Sorry...it's Jessie not Jackson. Darn Kids!

And no not Jesse Jackson...:)

sincerely margie mei said...

well it is a long story!!! he got laid off at christmas time and building is at a stand still. He went to work for my nieces husband so we could at least survive the summer , and he got some training in sales. lets just say it was a LONG summer!!!