Friday, December 7, 2007

Savers

Yesterday, Mandy (my 19 year old daughter) and I went to Savers(A thrift store) to look at all their cool jewelry. When we walked in, Mandy was gagging and acting so sicked out!! We immediatly went to the" FINE " jewelry counter to sift thru the jewelry. No one to help us!!! Finally, a nice older man came and started rambling on about who knows what. It was something about hippies and how he is one, and their is not many left, and Walmart and the" F-ing" teenagers. It was a little wierd but kinda interesting at the same time. It was funny we were looking at the jewelry all alone and all of the sudden there were swarms of people around us like there was a huge piece of fine jewelry. Mandy and I just laughed. The cool thing was I found some really cool stuff!!! Not cool to everyone , just me and my wierd self. I was having a great time I found some cool purses, but, again the money issue.(not enough) Mandy kept saying "Mom lets go, this place is gross" I find these stores so very interesting. I could have stayed all day. Wierd in a cool sort of way. The last stop was Planted (rip off) Earth. cool store but a rip off!!! I found a necklace, it is way cool. The only problem is it is itchy. Dang it! It will have to be worn with a turtle neck. I bought Sam a toothbrush at Savers. Don't tell him, he'll never know. His mouth is disgusting anyway. Well, see you next time.

1 comments:

Jessie said...

Paulette you need to get some pictures of your jewelry up on your blog...I want to see what you make!
Sounds really cool.