Monday, September 15, 2008

September 11 & Birthday girl






Samantha was born on Sept. 11, what a day to have a birthday. She is 17 years old, it is hard to believe. I really just don't want her to grow up, she is just my little samoomps!!! She was asking me, "why does everyone remember my b-day?" I told her it must be because of the horrible terrorist attacks on that day(HELLO). Thank goodness we have something happy on that day, Samantha Hattie Knight was born that day. She had a Great day! Breakfast in bed, her favorite blueberry waffels (because blueberries are filled with antioxidants you know!) , Los hermanos with Chance and the family, CONFETTI ALL OVER HER ROOM THANKS TO HER FRIENDS! & SKOR CAKE!! It took Sam and I hours to clean up the confetti. It is a good thing I love her cute friends because I wanted to kill them. Sat. night her friends surprised her with a trip to DI to find the perfect disco outfit and disco night at Classic Skating (she had no idea). They invited tons of people from the High School, she had a blast. It was a good birthday even though it was Sept. 11

0 comments: