Thursday, September 4, 2008

Zion's Trip




Our Kitchen family trip was at Zion's this year over Labor day! It was a blast, the kids loved all the hikes. It was a great place to have a family reunion. We rented a cabin just outside of the park, it had amazing views and it was nice to all be together. The cousins had a great time playing games, ping pong, hiking, and sitting in the hot tub. The best part was their cell phones didn't work!! The only bad part was PaPa wasn't able to come because of his recent heart surgery. My Aunt Grace and Uncle Dale came to stay with him so Grandma Lisa could come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paulette what a cute family you guys have. I know I always say this but your girls are so dang beautiful.
I am glad Sam got to go on your trip...is he done working in Vegas now?
Looks like a fun trip, it is so pretty there!

Jessie said...

Oh my gosh it's not Hunter it's Jess..ahhhh my kids drive me bonkers with that!