Sunday, January 6, 2008

Mandy is gone

                                                         

 Mandy is gone......









MANDY moved out!! I am sooo sad. I already miss the girl, she has only been gone for a few hours. Our house is so boring without the little drama queen. She is starting Paul Mitchell hair school in the morning. She will be living with PaPa and Grandma Lisa during the week.



I LOVE this little girl!!!  
I will miss you!!!
Thank goodness she will be home on the weekends.
Sam and I have found ourselves breaking down &
crying over it. We never thought it would be so
hard to let our kids go. We thought we would want
to throw a PARTY. Instead we are bawling.

4 comments:

Tolly & Lennon said...

Wow! I swear I still remember when you first had Mandy -- that graduation picture made ME want to bawl! It happened so fast! I'm glad you keep telling me to appreciate life now...I try to remember that when Lennon JUST WON'T GO TO SLEEP or wakes up at 3 am...thanks for the reminders.

Your girls are beautiful.

Jessie said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe you already have a child moving out. She is so pretty. At least she isn't going far. How fun to have her doing hair too!
I love the picture of your sister! Too funny!

kristi said...

well now that I know you and sam love the roloffs too, you are definitely on my next list. i'm glad you have someone to love the show with. i'm on my own here. people make fun of me. I'm absolutely addicted to the show, though. they are like my heroes. I'm seriously considering attending a 'little people conference'. i love how amy, (the mom) is such a hard a$$. such an entertaining show.

anyway.. just give it some time and the sadness about mandy will turn into a happy party. at least that's how it went at our house. hopefully you'll get to a point where its actually annoying when she comes home to visit. ask my parents for any advice with that if you need any.

Jessie said...

Paulette are you ever going to post anything new on this blog??? :)