Friday, December 12, 2008

A Little Bit Of Christmas Cheer

I have to admit I have been a bit of a GRINCH this year! I had a bit of a Christmas melt down , it all started with the Tree. I tipped over my tree and broke the stand..... I was not in the mood for anything to do with Christmas decorations, music, presents, and basically anything to do with Christmas! It is so out of character for me, I am usually the first one to put up my tree and turn on the Christmas music. I have gotten over it and I am trying to focus on the true meaning of Christmas and not the stressful part. We decided to make sugar cookies and take them to some neighbors, I thought if I did a bit of service I would feel better. NO MORE GRINCH HERE.......











1 comments:

Jessie said...

Cute Paulette! Your girls are so dang cute. I have been feeling the same way this year. I am so trying to get myself out of it because I have to for me kids...but it is
a lot of work isn't it!